722 ota dvr problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mruk69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Music City U.S.A
Ever since Monday, I am having problems with OTA channel not recording. I set Prison Break to record all new episodes on the OTA channel and it never recorded. It doesn't show it was skipped either. I set Bones to record tonight and the timer disappeared. I have now set it 5 times and about an hour later it is gone. Nothing in the schedule. What gives?

I have had this receiver for over a year now and have no problems operating it.

I called Dish and they had me reset the receiver and try it out for a couple of days.
Whats makes we think I am gonna have to call them back.

The reason I use OTA channel is because my daughter can still record one of her programmes and watch something else, while I am recording.

Thanks

Did they have you do a Hard reset (pull the plug for 30 secs.) That has been known to correct the problem. Did for me a long time ago.

Still same problem :mad: the replacement 722 does the same frigging thing. On Monday I went into the Guide and on the fox ota selected Sarah Conners and Prison break both to record. When I got back later in the evening I found that both never recorded.

I have a similar problem with my 722. The only thing that works for me is to use a daily or weekly timer to record OTA.

Ted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)