722-Record 2 and watch another

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lbeck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
Is there any way to record two programs and watch a third live at the same time? I don't have an antenna - just the VIP 722.

Thanks - That's what I figured. I'll get the ole rabbit ears out & try to get my wife to watch Dancing with the Stars OTA.

Can only do that if u have an ota antenna. U can record two and watch a dvr show just not a live one

Jeff,

If you get a 722k with the optional OTA Tuner Cartridge you can record 2 Satellite channels, and 2 OTA Channels at the same time. You can use all 4 tuners at anytime; this means you can record 2 Satellite channels, and one OTA channel, and watch one LIVE OTA channel at the same time, or Record 2 OTA channels and one Satellite channel, and watch one live Satellite channel at the sametime.

I love my 722k, I'd have a very hard time giving it up. Having the ability to use 4 separate tuners all the time is awesome.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)