722 Remote Issue

doublek97

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2006
I am having some problems with my remote (or is it my 722 receiver). For the past few weeks, every time I sit down to watch tv I take the remote, turn on the television, and then turn on my receiver. No problems so far! Then, for some reason, I get no response (when I try to change the channel, call up the dvr menu, whatever). This goes on for about 2 minutes or so. Then, it slowly responds to demands. After another minute or so, it response normally in all respects. I have tried changing batteries, and it doesn't matter. Anyone have any idea what is causing the "no reaction, then delayed reaction, then normal operation" syndrome?

I am having some problems with my remote (or is it my 722 receiver). For the past few weeks, every time I sit down to watch tv I take the remote, turn on the television, and then turn on my receiver. No problems so far! Then, for some reason, I get no response (when I try to change the channel, call up the dvr menu, whatever). This goes on for about 2 minutes or so. Then, it slowly responds to demands. After another minute or so, it response normally in all respects. I have tried changing batteries, and it doesn't matter. Anyone have any idea what is causing the "no reaction, then delayed reaction, then normal operation" syndrome?

Get a replacement remote which will be a uhf model. Then program it to tv1 in uhf mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts