722k audio sync issues

samijubal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
ogden, ut
When I connect a DVD recorder to the output 2 composite and record everything is fine. When I connect the same recorder to the output 1 and record I get audio sync issues. Normally I keep an audio delay on my receiver when playing DVDs, recorded or retail, this has been the case with every HDTV I've had, I think it's the video processing in HDTVs, even when the delay is set to zero the audio lags behind the video. Since I normally have about an 80 millisecond delay to watch everything else and the output 1 recordings don't even sync at zero, the sync is off by a lot.

Has anyone else had this problem? I want to be able to connect 2 DVD recorders at the same time, one with HDD and one without, but I can'd due to the sync issues on output 1.

I know I could probably get another receiver but I don't want to go through all that if it's just an issue with these receivers and not specific to my individual receiver.

The 722K we're using here does the same thing when in single mode. You can just split the audio from the TV2 output and feed that to both the recorders.

It is in single mode. I kinda figured it was just a flaw in the receiver. It's not the only glitch the receiver has for sure. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)