722k availability

For me the 612 is $75 installed, so probably $25 if they ship it instead. The 622 is $50/$100 and the 722 is $75/$125. I've been an E* sub for 12+ years and my last DIU was April 2008. Like I said before, subs are often able to negoiate better deals.

For me its $75 shipped but a two year contract, I've been with Dish 10 years + and never taken advantage of any Dish'N It Up promotions.
Let me see if I got this right.
Trade in my 622 (which I own) plus $75, plus 2 year contract. All to say I have a VIP 722. :confused:
Is that correct?

That's what it sounds like.

All I really want is dual OTA tuners. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with my 622.

*sigh*

DIU upgrades extend the commitment unless you somehow negotiate something else. E* probably has $200 or so invested in the cost of each DVR receiver so they need something from the sub for the investment, hence the commitment.

DIU upgrades extend the commitment unless you somehow negotiate something else. E* probably has $200 or so invested in the cost of each DVR receiver so they need something from the sub for the investment, hence the commitment.

I don't really have a problem extending my commitment. Dish is really the best option for me, and I can't think of any reason that I would be switching within 2 years anyway.

It's the cost that I don't quite get. If the pricing is correct and I had to pay $150 to upgrade to the ViP 722k, I don't think I'd do it. The only thing I would be getting above what I already have is a dual OTA tuner (which costs about $29.99 from what I read), a slightly larger hard drive, and a 2-way remote to save my timers and DVR settings. That seems like not very much *bang* for my 150 bucks (and 2-year commitment).

For me its $75 shipped but a two year contract, I've been with Dish 10 years + and never taken advantage of any Dish'N It Up promotions.
Let me see if I got this right.
Trade in my 622 (which I own) plus $75, plus 2 year contract. All to say I have a VIP 722. :confused:
Is that correct?
no you keep your 622 and pay 75 plus 2 year contract

i just did a dish it up 5 min upgraded vip 222(owned) to vip 222k which apparently is also owned for 50 shipped plus 2 year payment taken roight away not able to be added to monthly bill

they said i can return my owned vip 222 for a one time ten dollar credit or forgo credit and keep receiver

i also just ordered ota antenna module.

so all in all dish it up sounds fair keep current reciever then pay x amount plus 2 year commitment

and they also said that i own the new vip 222k coming my way

no you keep your 622 and pay 75 plus 2 year contract

i just did a dish it up 5 min upgraded vip 222(owned) to vip 222k which apparently is also owned for 50 shipped plus 2 year payment taken roight away not able to be added to monthly bill

they said i can return my owned vip 222 for a one time ten dollar credit or forgo credit and keep receiver

i also just ordered ota antenna module.

so all in all dish it up sounds fair keep current reciever then pay x amount plus 2 year commitment

and they also said that i own the new vip 222k coming my way
Thanks for the info.
Would you know how much more a month if I kept the 622 on my account as a second DVR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)