722K ... Complete Signal Loss

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BHardesty

Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
Coshocton, OH
I began losing my HD channels and then a few days later I lost all channels. It is saying complete signal loss or partial loss. I have a signal at 59/100 which is what I have had for years and its worked fine. I have tried a different reciever and that did nothing. I changed the wiring. Still same problem. Also changed the LNB of the dish with a new one. Dish 1000.2......Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I began losing my HD channels and then a few days later I lost all channels. It is saying complete signal loss or partial loss. I have a signal at 59/100 which is what I have had for years and its worked fine. I have tried a different reciever and that did nothing. I changed the wiring. Still same problem. Also changed the LNB of the dish with a new one. Dish 1000.2......Any suggestions?

you said you tried a different receiver and that did nothing? What do you mean, did it do the same thing, or work just fine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)