722k failed/ESPN on ROKU how to Please.

About 60 miles N of Columbia on 36&63. The new 722K will arrive tomorrow by UPS, fast work by Dish. I am wondering if I should take the antenna module out of the old one and put it in place in the new one or hook the new one up first to make sure everything is in order.

Should make no difference either way.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They are also throttling netflix around 6pm 284-384 maybe now and the 480p, around midnight 720-1080p. We do not have many options here. I have 10mbps down, and it is always around 9-10.

About 60 miles N of Columbia on 36&63. The new 722K will arrive tomorrow by UPS, fast work by Dish. I am wondering if I should take the antenna module out of the old one and put it in place in the new one or hook the new one up first to make sure everything is in order. A silver lining would be that last night I was playing around with my roku-2 with the new software 3.0 on my Ipad Air, and was able to play from the Itunes library over the roku. I did not know that was possible, and it was easy. Thanks ron

Do not attach anything to the receiver until it is full activated. I once attached an ehd to a 722 before I tried to activate it. It would not go past the attempt to power up.

No unfortunately you can not log in to watch ESPN on your Roku using your DISH account. That is supposed to be coming shortly... but its not available yet.

But don't worry the UCONN women will win today 97 - 52 :D

Unlike the Men's tournament it does not look like the NCAA online has Women's games. Are you in Ct.? Go to a bar for awhile and watch them take a 40 point lead then go home.

:) :)

Will this Roku channel be available on all Rokus or only certain models? Mine a bit old, has a crank starter on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)