722k hd dvr

cheito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
usa
hi !! need help i just purchased a new 722k hd dvr hasent arrived yet, i just installed a dn 1000.4 dish and lnb with a 77.,72.7,61.5 would this dish work with this reciver ??? thats # one # two is i am getting low quality on all these three what is the high i can get i live in orlando fl.i have peaked it with a good metter i am new at this and trying to get help on how to install it when it gets here and i am hoping i am posting this on the right site if not sorry.

yes the dish will work with the receiver
Orlando locals are on 61.5 so you're set there
what your meter says and what the receiver shows for a meter are different.....While the Dish receiver shows 125 max I think on Eastern Arc 50's is good enough (the meter use to go that high but a few years ago dish neutered that meter)

Once you get the receiver hooked up and the check switch done then see what the signals show and then tweak from there

thanks for your reply when you say 50 does all of them 3 go 50 ?? does some go 50 and others more ??

hi i just recived the reciver but when i get into the point dish menu it just gives me 119,110,105,148 but non of the 77. 72.1 does 61.5 to look at why is that i can not see the satellites that i need

i eas going to put two dish 500 one pointing at 119,110 and the other dish at 61.5 would that will work witn this reciver giving me these options or is there another way to do this on the 1000.4 dish

i eas going to put two dish 500 one pointing at 119,110 and the other dish at 61.5 would that will work witn this reciver giving me these options or is there another way to do this on the 1000.4 dish

If the 1000.4 is already properly aimed, just run the check switch. Going with the setup in this post will not get you much HD programing other than locals.

ok thanks i am not home now but i will check that but what about the satellites that it gives me 119,110,105,148. does not give me the option of these that i need 77. 72. 61.5

Menu 6 1 1 Under Satellite, you should be able to scroll down to the EARC. Can you? Is this a new receiver or a used one you bought?
Also at that screen are you selecting a type of Dish, ie Dish Pro. If so, son't. Point to 72 and select Done

Last edited:
ok guys sorry for the delay i got it working but the most i can get out of (77.) is 36% of signal is this the best ?? 72 is at 54 and 61.5 is at 52. and at the same time i need help setting up the tv-2 remote i have a second tv an analog one in my room so i will appriciated who can help me and i hope i got this on the right thread if not sorry thanks.

ok guys sorry for the delay i got it working but the most i can get out of (77.) is 36% of signal is this the best ?? 72 is at 54 and 61.5 is at 52. and at the same time i need help setting up the tv-2 remote i have a second tv an analog one in my room so i will appriciated who can help me and i hope i got this on the right thread if not sorry thanks.

The signal meter is not a % and is dependent on the type of lnb's and which arc you are using. For EA, which you are using, mid to high 50's is very good. If your locals are not on 77, I would even worry about it as you are probably not viewing any programing coming from it. What is the problem with the tv2 remote?

thanks for your reply and yes my locals are comeing in ok i understand that the locals are comeing in from 61.5. the other issue is on how to put to work remote # 2 for my analog tv thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts