722K + OTA Module

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Can you tell me why I get guide data for the Shreveport CBS channel and not for the Tyler CBS channel?

Because Dish doesn't carry the Tyler LIL, therefore doesn't have guide data for it?

All guide data comes through Dish; none of it comes through the antenna. If you're not listed as being within the Shreveport DMA, I think it's funny that Dish is supplying you that data, or rather that your receiver is decoding and displaying that data, but c'est la vie.

Because Dish doesn't carry the Tyler LIL, therefore doesn't have guide data for it?

All guide data comes through Dish; none of it comes through the antenna. If you're not listed as being within the Shreveport DMA, I think it's funny that Dish is supplying you that data, or rather that your receiver is decoding and displaying that data, but c'est la vie.
This is what the DISH site says I receive with my local channel subscription . I was getting 19 through the OTA antenna but, it said Digital Programming in the guide.

dishlocals.jpg

110 SD only

This is what the DISH site says I receive with my local channel subscription . I was getting 19 through the OTA antenna but, it said Digital Programming in the guide.

dishlocals.jpg

The Tyler/Longview/Nacogdoches/Jacksonville stations are on 110 in SD only spotbeam 21 . Are you receiving 110? SatelliteGuys.US - Subscription 110°W
It took me quite a while to find them, so my 1st post about LIL was incorrect. You should be getting guide data for them on the big 4 nets. The link shows the channels on 110 in descending order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)