722k rebooting at 930pm every night

fat guy in a old truck

Original poster
Sep 9, 2012
tri citys
Ok i have a custy that has a 722k and 211 with a .2 wa ark no issues out of the 211 but the 722k keeps rebooting beteen 9/930pm every night i have so far

put in 3 new recevers

changed the lmbf

rewired system to remove some rg 59 and eliminate some exesess wire and put in new diplexer

and pluged an extention cord into new outlet on other side of house

im out of ideas i have no idea whats going on with this thing do yall have any ideas?

Are there any other appliances in your home that have timers which trigger at that time or go on at that time? At one hotel I worked at, they opened up a new bar in the basement and our POS machines kept screwing up at a certain time every night. Turns out, the kitchen on the floors above had a procedure they ran at the same time the POS's had problems.

Another thing you might possibly try is to disconnect the antenna from the 722. I once had a problem of our DVR changing channels without any input from us. Disconnecting the antenna solved the issue. I think there was someone else in the neighborhood (houses are very close to each other here) who was interfering with us.

Just some ideas to explore to possibly help track down your situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)