722k remote reset

Butcha

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2006
Lennox, South Dakota
I there a way that Dish can do a hard reset on a VIP 722k remotely? The receiver is in SD and I am in AZ. Customer support says no. I must upgrade my equip.
Thanks
Butch

I am trying to use my Dish Anywhere. I can connect to the receiver but it won't access my dvr.

Back when I had a 722, I could reset it remotely. If you can't access your dvr, then how can you "connect to the receiver"?

Back when I had a 722, I could reset it remotely. If you can't access your dvr, then how can you "connect to the receiver"?
I can access the receiver. I can watch live tv but can't access my recordings. It's definitely on line. I'm thinking the hard drive may be bad. How did you reset it?

Let me review...

You go to the little robot icon in the upper right hand corner and select Account and Devices. Then you should see your receiver with a reboot link.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Who is your ISP at home? There were lots of issues regarding this type of issue years ago with 722ks and sling adapters and usually it was a security feature on the router that was limiting or blocking full connectivity. Usually this issue was related to UPNP and firewall settings on ATT 2 Wire routers, but not isolated to those specific devices or ISP.

I believe it a Dish Anywhere problem as I cannot access the recording on either of my H3's today.
Live TV is working fine.

Dish Anywhere has been acting weird for me today too. I've checked it several times and occasionally it has worked right but most of the time it hasn't.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I did the reboot like "The Krell" suggested. Thanks for that info. It didn't help last night after I tried it but today it is working fine. Maybe it was a Dish Anywhere thing.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts