722k requires a UPS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
We have 4 CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD for the server room and computer room, 2 CP1000AVRLCD for the DSL router and Dish stuff. All were bought within a few months of each other in 2012. We got the CyberPower because of the free Business Edition monitoring capability. We live in the sticks. The power line voltage can go up and down or completely away without warning. We have had many outages and several that drained the ups enough to shut down. So far no issues. All ups passed this month's battery test.
Keeping my fingers crossed....

We live in the sticks. The power line voltage can go up and down or completely away without warning. We have had many outages and several that drained the ups enough to shut down

Situation sounds similar to mine. Power outages and fluctuations are rampant at my location, not to mention the frequent freak storms and high winds that blow in off the plains. A good UPS is essential.

Situation sounds similar to mine. Power outages and fluctuations are rampant at my location, not to mention the frequent freak storms and high winds that blow in off the plains. A good UPS is essential.
Oh my "Dogs have owners, cats have staff" I laughed till my side hurt. That is so true.... We had a mice problem... mamma and her runt litter strolled by .. I told the wife that if she fed the straggler .. he/she may stick around and make a mouser and rid us of the mice issue ... We are now staff....

They're just Amazon links that show up here as linked images. If you're really that curious just Google APC XS 1500 Replacement battery and APC Pro 1500 Replacement Battery.

I had a reboot issue a while back, but it was with the regular VIP 722. Turned out that the receiver wasn't behaving well with my new Sony Bravia 4K TV that I had just bought. Dish sent me a 722K and I haven't had a problem since with random reboots. I wonder if this could be a similar issue?

I had a reboot issue a while back, but it was with the regular VIP 722. Turned out that the receiver wasn't behaving well with my new Sony Bravia 4K TV that I had just bought. Dish sent me a 722K and I haven't had a problem since with random reboots. I wonder if this could be a similar issue?
I will second this, Sony 4k TVs had/have the ability to cause a 722 to reboot, probably an HDMI issue, My fix was an upgrade to a Hopper3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)