722k with wireless transmitter

dataport

Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
florida
Looking to buy a wireless transmitter for my 722k - to use on TV2. Anyone done this (SD is OK)? Where does it hook up to the 722 so we can watch 2 channels at same time?

Need more info. Where is tv2? Yes, wireless transmitter will work. It plugs into the composite jacks on the back of the receiver marked TV2 (yellow, white, red). Plug those into the sender. The receiver for wireless transmitter will plug into tv2 and presto! I did this for a customer who wanted 2 tvs hooked up as tv2 where we couldn't run coax. Worked fine except when I walked into the room with my bluetooth turned on on my cell phone. Left the cell phone in another room and it worked. You can get them on amazon and it's called Leap Frog I think. Not the kid's toy.

AHHH....thx. Dummy me, I didn't look and see that there were separate RCA jacks on the back for TV2 on the 722. I've also found a couple of new transmitters that xmit frequencies other than 2.4 & 5.8G where cell phones, microwaves, etc don't interfere. Again - thanks for the info and quick response.....exactly what I want to do and appreciate you taking the time.

Slingbox Remote not working

DISH Network and Echostar Statement Regarding PTO Ruling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)