• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

john dusek

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 6, 2005
east bernard Texas
I have had a 722K for about 6 months and so far its ok,but makes me wonder about reliability,as there are a lot of members having trouble with them. Would like to know how many they have sold and what % are giving trouble. Am sure if you asked Dish,they would say only .0000001% are giving trouble. (only the Shadow really knows,most of you are probably too young to have ever heard of the Shadow)

My observation, based on years of reading problem threads, is that most problems can be avoided. The unit runs hot, requiring good ventilation and isolation from other heat sources. It should not be stacked on or upon. Small fan is recommended. Other problems have arisen from surge protectors and faulty house wiring. But, if you stick with the "keep it cool" principle, you should be fine. I've applied these ideas and my 722K has been fine for over 16 months.

... makes me wonder about reliability,as there are a lot of members having trouble with them. ...
There are thousands of us that do not post "No problems with my 722k."

Re The Shadow. I've got socks that predate The Shadow. lol :)

SaltiDawg,you have some real old socks,as he started on radio in 1936(played by Orson Wells) and I started listing to him in 1940,and am still listening,as found about 150 episodes on CDs.
Thanks all for comebacks.

SaltiDawg,you have some real old socks,as he started on radio in 1936(played by Orson Wells) and I started listing to him in 1940,and am still listening,as found about 150 episodes on CDs.
Thanks all for comebacks.
I listened as a kid... "The Shadow knows."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts