722VIP Glitch?

When I transitioned from my 722Ks to the Hoppers I immediately noticed that it glitches at the top (and sometimes bottom) of each hour. It's very brief but annoying. I've been patiently waiting for them to fix it. I do still have a 722K on a separate account, it has L752, haven't noticed any top/bottom of hour glitches yet, but I suspect that L752 is what introduced the glitch for others. Definitely not a step in the right direction...
Same software version I have here, too. Aug 2 it went away (at least I didn't notice it) however I may not have been paying attention to it right at that particular time.

Bump. On L752, I am noticing the top/bottom of the hour glitches on the 722K. It is exactly the same type of glitching that I noticed on Hopper/Joey from day 1.

Definitely never had the glitches on L750 or earlier. Is this some sort of new "feature" that Dish is introducing? I was hoping that they would fix this issue on Hopper/Joey rather than introducing the issue to the earlier ViP receivers as well.

Again, not horrible, but mildly irritating, particularly when people are saying something at the end of the show, and the sound drops for a split second, just enough to miss the last few words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)