FSC+ Picture Quality

bob_stan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 22, 2010
Upstate NY
I just subscribed to Fox Soccer plus. I realize it is only broadcast by Dish in SD, but the video is horrible. Some of games look like they were uploaded to YouTube from a smart phone. Is this typical?

I had FS+ previously and it was SD but looked good.

But sometimes it can be the source of the game
Even in Fox Soccer that is in HD, have you seen the Fox Soccer Report? all the highlights are like they were from youtube :(, though the game are always in HD. And in Fox Soccer+ all the games that I watched were the same quality.

Guess I will wait until the EPL starts this year and see how they are. Thanks
Do you have a decent internet connection? You could get foxsoccer2go online. Hook a laptop or desktop to the television and you are good to go. Their video quality was a really good last year (they had issues the previous couple of seasons). Obviously not HD quality, but better than SD. I wouldn't recommend it if you have Windows Vista 32-bit. Additionally, you can choose who you want to watch live, where FS+ obviously can only show one game. It is a little more expensive ($20 a month or $160 for the year). It also includes all of the rugby and the other leagues Fox has the rights to, though sadly not Championship anymore.

I have the same problem with FSC+ Sky Sports News in HD looks like a bad you tube stream. Even when it was setanta the pic quality was bad. Directv has FSC+ in HD for select games in HD. Just a shame dish can't do the same considering your paying $15 a month for this channel.

Do you have a decent internet connection? You could get foxsoccer2go online. Hook a laptop or desktop to the television and you are good to go. Their video quality was a really good last year (they had issues the previous couple of seasons). Obviously not HD quality, but better than SD. I wouldn't recommend it if you have Windows Vista 32-bit. Additionally, you can choose who you want to watch live, where FS+ obviously can only show one game. It is a little more expensive ($20 a month or $160 for the year). It also includes all of the rugby and the other leagues Fox has the rights to, though sadly not Championship anymore.

I only subscribe too FSC+ during the English Soccer season. Its not worth paying for it in the summer. I

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)