72W, 83W & 91W with SuperDish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I thought the DSS was circular, i may be wrong, but it seems like it was.

You are correct...I meant to say FSS not DSS. FSS is linear.

This weekend I had some time to experiment a bit further. I put a small pressure-treated wedge under the 72 LNB to place the skew to the proper angle. That threw off my horizontal spacing but after a little adjusting I was in business. It worked! Some further tweaking is probably in order but all three satellites are once again viewable.

on my superdish setup i use to have I had great quality on 72 83 and 91 ku I mounted the lnb to old primestar feed hours so i could skew separately easier best part is i could run all 4 of my stb's from one dish on every sat also a band stacked fss lnb from dish works best if you use 10750 and blind scan vertical since the horizontal tp's are stacked on top of those also you will notice the tp's might be off a digit or two and the sr the same but all will scan in as vertical and have no problems

You are correct...I meant to say FSS not DSS. FSS is linear.

This weekend I had some time to experiment a bit further. I put a small pressure-treated wedge under the 72 LNB to place the skew to the proper angle. That threw off my horizontal spacing but after a little adjusting I was in business. It worked! Some further tweaking is probably in order but all three satellites are once again viewable.

I took advantage of the SuperDish ability to skew the whole dish. Kept the LNBs in line. Here I'm looking at 83w, 87w, 97w, &101w.

Attachments

• SDMOD 003.JPG
    SDMOD 003.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 153
  • SDMOD 004.JPG
    SDMOD 004.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 163
Status
Please reply by conversation.