72W C-band disappeared from latest Amiko A3 list. Can someone confirm?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

T134

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 27, 2011
Minnesota
Gonna post this over at Satguys and Fridge to hopefully get the best information possible.

Today (30 June) I pulled fresh 8W-139W satellite data for the main Amiko A3 satellite list. I just loaded it onto the unit to test and noticed there is only one 72W AMC6 and it is Ku. C-band is completely missing!

I'm assuming that the data source knows there is not a currently active FTA transponder on 72W C-band side so didn't insert the data. Is this correct that there is nothing active there right now?

Second question.....is C-band decommissioned at the 72W orbital slot? If so, I'll leave it out. If not and there are still wild feeds I'll add it back in with a dummy TP.

Thanks ahead of time for any info guys!

add 72 c-band on the list please.all c-band and ku band,from at lease 8w to 139w should be there.thanks

Reactions: T134
That other thread covered exactly what I wanted to know, thanks. Goodmi, I put a "dummy" in there for 72W C-band, Ku was already in the data so everything is there in case anything pops on the C-band side.

Now to figure out how to mark this "answered"....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)