74 & 83 at the same time

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sikma

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2005
Dish Farm Up North
This week I tried getting SBS6 and AMC9 with two lnb's mounted on my P* dish. First I aimed at AMC9 using the lnb mounted on the arm and put the 2nd lnb next to it (west). Of course my signal was good on AMC9 but weak on SBS. So I aimed the center lnb at SBS and the other at AMC9. Wha-la, I was good-to-go. Plenty of good signal all around on both sats.

I get a few 'sparlies' on the AMC's test channel, but considering I'm using old P* lnbs (they look like soup cans with a feedhorn) I not too disappointed.

100-108 here for days and days. This is the first day that it'll be under, only like 92-95. Guess I better break out the sweaters ;)

CharredPC said:
100-108 here for days and days. This is the first day that it'll be under, only like 92-95. Guess I better break out the sweaters ;)

yeah, yeah, but at least you get a little relief at night...overnight lows in the low 60's upper 50's....

Actually, overnight lows have been in the 70-75 range, except for last night. But I get your point, it's not 90-100 24/7 ;)

I've got a sister up the road from you in Provo... she really enjoys the evenings there, having grown up on Galveston Island.

Status
Please reply by conversation.