8 things Microsoft is doing wrong

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I really agree with number one, but how would they know you owned all 5 PCs for sure. You and four friends could split the 40 bucks 5ways.

that's the only one i read so far and i agree as well. it's one of the things i don't like about Microsoft. it doesn't have to be 5 but 3 would be great. or at least let me reuse the license on a new pc and deactivate the old one which i think at some point that's the way it used to be. i hate it when i make a few upgrades to one of my pc's i lose activation. at least in my experience when you call in they don't give into the idea on letting you reuse the license on your upgraded pc. so........ i'll leave it at that ;)

i'll read the rest later.

Last time I upgraded a computer it would not let me use the same win7 disk I had. I mean it would let me install it, but not activate. Even though same name. Heck it was the same computer just upgraded a couple things. I called Microsoft and after awhile on the phone was given a different key to activate....what a pain in the a$$ that was. I sure did not want to run out and buy another copy of win7.(yes I know there are ways around this, but wanted to keep it legit)

I really agree with number one, but how would they know you owned all 5 PCs for sure. You and four friends could split the 40 bucks 5ways.
As do I. Particularly this part

The fact is, I'm fine running Windows 7 -- which is pretty darn good -- and don't see any compelling reason to upgrade the machines, particularly because none of them has a touch-screen display

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts