80 Year-Old Dad's H20 can NOT get USA-HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jdmart

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 29, 2003
Albuquerque
My 80 year-old Dad can not get USA-HD on his H20 (721 error); he can only get the standard USA channel. He receives all other authorized HD channels including Bravo-HD which was made available the same time as USA-HD. He has the grandfathered "Select Choice," Starz and "HD Access." Tech support could not solve the problem Friday; they could only offer to send a tech to look at it for a service call charge. We declined since all other HD channels work and we know the connections are correct. Program reauthorizations, resets and hard reboots did not solve the problem. We'd appreciate your help; any ideas? Has anyone else even heard of this problem?

Last edited:
I had problems with some of my hd channels earlier this fall namely sunday ticket and it ended up being my multiswitch not being able to handle their voltage, but other hd channels worked. I don't quite understand the explanation, others on the forum might, but I do know that a new multi-switch solved the problem.

2 things to check. 1st check the favorites and make sure it is on ALL. 2nd try refreshing the package on DirectV websight.

For a "rouge channel" missing this is all I have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)