811 to VIP211 upgrade.

BrianMis said:
Has anyone had any luck upgrading a leased 811 to a VIP211, and if so how did you make that happen?

one way of up grating youre 811 is if dish tech determents it is defective and going to have replace it ( but none of our warhorses have 811 in stock ) so they going to put 211.

volkodav said:
one way of up grating youre 811 is if dish tech determents it is defective and going to have replace it ( but none of our warhorses have 811 in stock ) so they going to put 211.

I usually don't say this but... Can you use spell check or post while your sober?:D

philhu said:
What is their problem!
I've called tech support 4 times over 4 days, and they keep saying Feb 1st
How can they add channels Feb 1st, and not have eqpt to receive them!
How come some people get the 211 and most don't
What is wrong with this picture!

This is my point exactially, although the tech person did tell me to call like the middle of the week and he might be able to help me out.

Yea right I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Dish Networks tech Dept. is a total bunch of non knowing idiots. I just called today and they said I am able for the upgrade, But they couldnt tell me if they would be sending out a 811,411,or the vip211. They seem like they know nothing about anything. Any help would be great

Bajaeddie said:
Dish Networks tech Dept. is a total bunch of non knowing idiots. I just called today and they said I am able for the upgrade, But they couldnt tell me if they would be sending out a 811,411,or the vip211. They seem like they know nothing about anything. Any help would be great

Go through a retailer. They can do the Dish'n-it-Up, also. And they know if they have 211s instock.

volkodav said:
sorry. English is my second language I'm trying my best, some times i use wrong words and spellings.

Not a problem, I understand what you meant in your post. By the way, very cool Avatar pic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts