What will the cost be?

wied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2004
Wylie, Texas, United States
I currently have a 522 with the AEP with locals. Come Feb. 1 I want to add the 622 for the $299 upgrade lease and switch to the DishHD Platinum with locals programing. So will my monthly cost be $104.99 for programing and $5 for lease fee on 622 for a total of $109.99 plus tax or will it be more?

do you own your 522 or lease it, if you lease it currently i believe your math is correct. If you own, it's not been clear to me since the upgrade offer is to lease, if there will be this extra lease charge which I dont pay today. I believe the full details of what is on offer to owners will be coming after feb 1st.

Last edited:
you should be able to dishn' it up to a 622 with out surrendering your 522. People have added receivers under this plan and not had to return a receiver if they dont want to.

That way you'll still pay the $5 lease fee for the added 622 but still get another 2 rooms on the 522 you keep

wied said:
I currently have a 522 with the AEP with locals. Come Feb. 1 I want to add the 622 for the $299 upgrade lease and switch to the DishHD Platinum with locals programing. So will my monthly cost be $104.99 for programing and $5 for lease fee on 622 for a total of $109.99 plus tax or will it be more?
The lease fee replaces the additional receiver fee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)