What will the cost be?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2004
Wylie, Texas, United States
I currently have a 522 with the AEP with locals. Come Feb. 1 I want to add the 622 for the $299 upgrade lease and switch to the DishHD Platinum with locals programing. So will my monthly cost be $104.99 for programing and $5 for lease fee on 622 for a total of $109.99 plus tax or will it be more?

do you own your 522 or lease it, if you lease it currently i believe your math is correct. If you own, it's not been clear to me since the upgrade offer is to lease, if there will be this extra lease charge which I dont pay today. I believe the full details of what is on offer to owners will be coming after feb 1st.

Last edited:
you should be able to dishn' it up to a 622 with out surrendering your 522. People have added receivers under this plan and not had to return a receiver if they dont want to.

That way you'll still pay the $5 lease fee for the added 622 but still get another 2 rooms on the 522 you keep

wied said:
I currently have a 522 with the AEP with locals. Come Feb. 1 I want to add the 622 for the $299 upgrade lease and switch to the DishHD Platinum with locals programing. So will my monthly cost be $104.99 for programing and $5 for lease fee on 622 for a total of $109.99 plus tax or will it be more?
The lease fee replaces the additional receiver fee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)