87w ku 11800

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just tried tweeking the dish, Didn't make any difference. Quality is gone on My best TP while the others weren't affected. Any ideas?

I went and bought a new LNB. Its a avenger PLL321S-2. I was hoping that was the trouble but everything is worse with that LNB. I tried every lnb setting that it could be but nothing. On the box it says L.O Freq: 9.750 & 10.600 Ghz. I tried standard, universal, 10750 and one of my receivers even has the setting the Avenger calls for but nothing. I don't know why the quality drop. I read on another site that he was experiencing trouble with that tp too but I don't know location. Just thought I would update you guys. Thanks

The proper setting for that LNBF would be Universal. If L.O. does not 'gray out' set it to 9750-10600.
To save some time for blind scans set it to Standard, L.O. 10600 and turn the 22khz ON.
That will lock it on the CONUS Ku band of 11700 to 12200(or sometimes higher)
The 9750 L.O.(22khz off) is only used to receive 11000 to 11700 and that's not used on CONUS satellites.
FWIW: 70 Q on a amiko HD SE / 30 inch CM / Titanium PLL LNBF.

Thanks for a quick reply. I tried those settings with this lnb and it's not giving me any quality on my tps that I know work with my digiwave lnb. I guess I'm back to my old lnb.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)