8ft dish with polar mount

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joshrr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Really looking for the wsi international 8ft dish. Have the 6fter and would like to upgrade. I cant seem to find it for sale anywhere WITH a polar mount only stationary. Anyone know where i can get one for a reasonable price still? I emailed galaxy marketing a couple times now as i only see the stationary one there too but no reply. Sadoun is out and wont be getting any more in the near future. I dont want to mess with an older used one unless i have to especially since he wsi 8fter uses the same ground mount as my 6fter. Thanks for any advice

Does it have to be that brand, josh? Unless you want to spend big bucks for a new dish, you might locate one close by that IS used but still perfectly functional. I don't even know if anybody still makes them for US customers (other than commercial customers) these days.
I found a brand-new SAMI 10' mesh installed at the local health dept office here, last summer, and was curious about where they got it, but knew it was a waste of time to go in and ask anybody, lol.

8-Foot Dish in a Backyard

Scan the ads. You might find a nice one like this that somebody just wants to get rid of from their backyard.
Star Trak 8ft Dish.jpg

Hi Josh

If you ever want to upgrade your stationary 8' sadoun dish to a motorized, we have the polar mount for it. We are selling these heavy duty mounts for $100. We have a few left.

If the moderator allows it, I am adding a link here to allow you to order one of these.

The below picture is for the polar mount that fits on the 6' dish. The mount for the 8' looks similar but bigger in diameter.
P1020984.JPG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts