8PSK Conversion Update...

Bluegras, do you watch all the channels that you "wish" they'd uplink in HD?
Or do you just want them to be in HD for the sake of it.
Good lord help us when Blugras gets a 4K TV set!

Reactions: Hall
everything from rfdtvhd,to foxnews channel a wide variety listeing to siriusxm on my bluetooth headphones.i just wish we have tunein also.also netflix.

everything from rfdtvhd,to foxnews channel a wide variety listeing to siriusxm on my bluetooth headphones.i just wish we have tunein also.also netflix.
But what SD channels do you watch frequently that makes a must have or most wished HD feed list?

AFTER my RSN. :p

My RSN is the major one for me - CSN Chicago! Drives me nuts I can't see some of the shows in HD or the replay for a game I missed. But I am thankful that I at least have my RSN to watch the games when they are on when others don't. Would also like to see Disney XD in HD.

Would Dish ever consider putting the HD RSN's on the Spot Beams? Obviously wouldn't serve nationally in the multi-sport pack for HD RSN's, but the RSN could be in HD full time in the local markets in the spot beam.

311/311k/512/522/625/411. I believe that covers them all(SD). All VIP/XIP equipment is fine. All 4 digit receivers such as the 3900 will be affected. The 3 digits receivers affected that come to mind off the bat, 111/301/some 311 models/508/510/381/811. Hope that helps.
381/811....boat anchor.....

More like piece of crap.

I actually destroyed an 811 because I was so frustrated with how buggy the software was.

After I beat the hell out of the receiver, I setup an RMA and made dish replace it under warranty.

Oh you're really showed them!

Reactions: KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)