9 dollar multisport

chrisn

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 7, 2009
Wisconsin
A letter from Dish I received today states the Multisport package is going up to $9 on Feb 23rd. Could this be the 24/7 HD we've been waiting for or just another run of the mill price hike?

I bet there will be no major additions to multi sport including 24/7 hd rsns.They pretty well know they can get $9 for that pack 7mos out of the year for Red Zone

I bet there will be no major additions to multi sport including 24/7 hd rsns.They pretty well know they can get $9 for that pack 7mos out of the year for Red Zone

Actually Red Zone is only on for 4 months. And those are the only 4 months I subscribe to Multi Sport.

Actually Red Zone is only on for 4 months. And those are the only 4 months I subscribe to Multi Sport.

Yea where did I come up with 7mos? Anyway they should have no problem getting $9 per month during those 4mos.

Wy someone would like to have Multisports if it's not NFL season so to have RedZone?
I mean the live games always show in the ALT (440 and up) channels anyways, and almost all the channel have the same shows and programs anyway.

Wy someone would like to have Multisports if it's not NFL season so to have RedZone?
I mean the live games always show in the ALT (440 and up) channels anyways, and almost all the channel have the same shows and programs anyway.

College basketball. Granted, I probably only need multisport a few times per month, but I gotta have it.

college basketball

I wonder if Universal Sports will be in the multipack? I know it was uplinked a little while back, and Directv has Universal Sports in its Sports Pack.

I live in the Philly RSN and Comcast has us blocked out. The only thing I'd get for my $9.00 is B10 so I'll stay away until Sept. When I was with D* all the RSNs and B10 were included in the Premium pkg so in reality the E* Everything pack isn't really a big savings.

I live in the Philly RSN and Comcast has us blocked out. The only thing I'd get for my $9.00 is B10 so I'll stay away until Sept. When I was with D* all the RSNs and B10 were included in the Premium pkg so in reality the E* Everything pack isn't really a big savings.

Have to agree with you about Americas everything pack.It doesn't include multisport and to me that's not everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)