UFC 6 Pack in HD -- No SD Version Included?...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 14, 2011
n/a
I'm a big UFC fan -- for as long as I can remember, I've been buying the HD version of UFC fights online, and getting the fights on both my standard definition and high-definition receivers. I have a big house and regularly have large groups of friends over to watch. The SD-receiver in the shop/garage is very popular with the guys that smoke :).

A couple weeks ago, I purchased the UFC 6-Pack in HD online.

Today, when i look at the guide guide on my VIP722K, it's only showing the HD version as "RENTED" -- not the standard def version.

I haven't checked my SD receivers to see if the guide reflects different data - but previously, the 722K showed both the SD and HD versions as "rented".

It would disappoint me considerably if I'm not able to view the SD-stream on my SD-receivers as I have for my previous UFC-in-HD purchases. I have contacted DIRT and have written a note to PPVFeedback@dishnetwork.com making the inquiry. I don't have a response yet.

Has anyone else purchased the UFC 6-pack in HD? Are your SD-versions showing "rented" ??

If you rented the HD UFC 6-Pack, you should be authorized to view the SD version also. If you have any issues with viewing the SD version please send me a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)