UFC 6 Pack in HD -- No SD Version Included?...

mattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 14, 2011
n/a
I'm a big UFC fan -- for as long as I can remember, I've been buying the HD version of UFC fights online, and getting the fights on both my standard definition and high-definition receivers. I have a big house and regularly have large groups of friends over to watch. The SD-receiver in the shop/garage is very popular with the guys that smoke :).

A couple weeks ago, I purchased the UFC 6-Pack in HD online.

Today, when i look at the guide guide on my VIP722K, it's only showing the HD version as "RENTED" -- not the standard def version.

I haven't checked my SD receivers to see if the guide reflects different data - but previously, the 722K showed both the SD and HD versions as "rented".

It would disappoint me considerably if I'm not able to view the SD-stream on my SD-receivers as I have for my previous UFC-in-HD purchases. I have contacted DIRT and have written a note to PPVFeedback@dishnetwork.com making the inquiry. I don't have a response yet.

Has anyone else purchased the UFC 6-pack in HD? Are your SD-versions showing "rented" ??

If you rented the HD UFC 6-Pack, you should be authorized to view the SD version also. If you have any issues with viewing the SD version please send me a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)