91 west cant get some channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigredneck

Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
south central us
I have a 10' bud pointed at 91w. My birdog says good sig and quality both horz and vert.
Problem, cant get fox news, fx, and a few more. speed and fox movies and fuel have intermittent sound. some times its on and sometimes its not(sound). using sv360premier no problems on 99w or 101w or ku bands

Hi, last time I checked Fox News was scrambled.

How is the signal quality on the receiver?

Later, DC

Those are not only here today gone tomorrow, often they are here at 5pm, gone at 6pm. I like the FXs but as soon as you get into them, they encrypt. When I was getting these stations, I was doing so with a Sonicview HD receiver, with signal quality around 45%

I have a 10' bud pointed at 91w. My birdog says good sig and quality both horz and vert.
Problem, cant get fox news, fx, and a few more. speed and fox movies and fuel have intermittent sound. some times its on and sometimes its not(sound). using sv360premier no problems on 99w or 101w or ku bands

Fox News, Nat Geo and Geo Wild have all been scrambled, but Fuel,Speed, FX-E ,FX-W and FMC all have good strong free signals. So I'd say you need to check the alignment, tracking and setup of your dish unless you've got something that's blocking the signal for 91W, like tree or building. I get 100 percent quality reading with only a 7.5 dish and you should being doing the same or better.

Signal strenght 95+, quality 70+. on fox news, fuel, speed, fox movies, cw , etc. No sound on speed, or fuel.
Nothing on fox news, period. but high quality signal.
did have sound on fuel and speed for a short time tw days ago.
No obstructions.
excellent picture and sound on fox movie. cw's, and about a hundred catholic channels.

I noticed that the CW feeds were missing from this site's "The List"
Is there any reason for this?

Signal strenght 95+, quality 70+. on fox news, fuel, speed, fox movies, cw , etc. No sound on speed, or fuel.
Nothing on fox news, period. but high quality signal.
did have sound on fuel and speed for a short time tw days ago.
No obstructions.
excellent picture and sound on fox movie. cw's, and about a hundred catholic channels.

To get sound on speed and fuel. I have to push the audio button on the remote to change tha audio type. Then it works great. Hope this helps

If you want fox news fox bus you can find it at g15 133 w all them channels you mentioned i can get but fox news is black

I noticed that the CW feeds were missing from this site's "The List"
Is there any reason for this?

that was an error on my part. When I sent the info to qwert1515 to update it, I forgot to manually enter the CW stations so they didnt show up. I'll get those added soon

Status
Please reply by conversation.