Is this Thery Phooy or Truth??

• Phooy

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • Truth

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. It raises many questions. The biggest of which is why?

Why would the govt make up a story about a 757, if it was a missle, truck bomd, or some other terrorist device?

Also, what happened to the missing airliner? Where is that plane, it's passengers, and the terrorists listed on that flight?

i just spent an hour of my life watching a conspiracy KOOK

thanks goaliebob, go vote for billary.

i was seriously waiting for the punchline.

I thought the flash before the planes hit was intresting.. It does make you think.... also the belly of the plaines and how they show you the "missles attached" and the size of the hole at the pentagon. Makes you go Hummm.... A bunch of my collage buds told me to watch this video.. so I did and I thought I would share to see what you all thought :)

also the internet report (from the media) of flight 97 doing an emergancy landing 1 and 1/2 hours after it crashed made me think humm also..

There is NO cover-up.

And the families of those that had loved ones die resent you even saying that. It is bad enough that someone had a sick enough mind to put this crap together but for you to believe it and pass it around is even worse. Look at it as what it is, the same crap micheal moore puts out.

Im sure anyone who thinks it is a cover-up also believes we never landed on the moon!!

phooy is not the word. totally made up Bullsh!t is what it is.

It pisses me off that this crap gets spread around!!

After 9/11 a few people from Canada that I had know for years said Bush set it up to get the war he wanted. They honestly believed that ANYONE would do that just to get a FREEKIN WAR.

I have not spoken to those commie pricks since that day.

Anyone that says this crap is true will get instantly blocked from me.
And I would like you to block me as well, because we are not living on the same planet and you are not even human as far as i am concerned.

Something on this scale can not be hidden. Word would get out. It says volumes that college commies came up with this.

I am sorry Scott and all the MODs but This really is over the top. Mocking the people who died and those that gave their lives trying to save them.

You are right Eric-it is complete, utter nonsense. I am reading a book right now called "Why People Believe Weird Things" but I doubt they could explain why people would believe something like this.

Eric Goempel said:
There is NO cover-up.

And the families of those that had loved ones die resent you even saying that. It is bad enough that someone had a sick enough mind to put this crap together but for you to believe it and pass it around is even worse. Look at it as what it is, the same crap micheal moore puts out.

Im sure anyone who thinks it is a cover-up also believes we never landed on the moon!!

If you watch Penn and Teller Bullsh!t on showtime they go into crap like this on each show and point out how weird it is that people buy into this crap.

The most striking thing about the video was the goofy "studio" the "host" was speaking from. It was a couple three cheapass Walmart level consumer-grade TV's and a consumer VCR.

Like most of these sorts of conspiricies, from aliens at Roswell to JFK to this crap, if it were true, we'd know about it. You cannot keep things that big a secret for so long. It's that simple. Too many people would know about it. This nonsense belongs on Art Bell's show, where there's tons of conspiricy sponges eager to soak this dishwater up.

GaryPen said:
The most striking thing about the video was the goofy "studio" the "host" was speaking from. It was a couple three cheapass Walmart level consumer-grade TV's and a consumer VCR.

Like most of these sorts of conspiricies, from aliens at Roswell to JFK to this crap, if it were true, we'd know about it. You cannot keep things that big a secret for so long. It's that simple. Too many people would know about it. This nonsense belongs on Art Bell's show, where there's tons of conspiricy sponges eager to soak this dishwater up.

wow gary,

i really thought YOU would be this guys biggest cheerleader.

I turned it off after about ten minuets when he plainly said that all of this derived from a French website! Give me a break!

This is about the biggest pile of crap that there is.

I will say this. Every time I see footage of that day I still get a "sick" feeling in my stomach, and I can feel anger rising inside of me. It is disgusting watching footage of planes smashing into buildings in my country and blowing up, as well as watching people jump to their death from the burning inferno, and running as they are collapsing. I get angry that this was a planned action from a terrorist organization, that thankfully today is widely breaking up thanks to our actions since 9/11.

I imagine that anyone who lived through the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 feels the same way when they hear those old radio news casts, or See's the limited footage of that attack. I will never forget that day and I doubt the feelings I had that day as I was watching that unfold will ever escape me.

I remember how everyone in the country felt on that day. Very few people were not angry, hurt, or felt a little violated. So it is beyond my comprehension that only a couple of years later there were so many critics about the policies that our President put into place to get the guys who did this, and to do what is necessary to prevent it from happening again. Literally almost no one criticised FDR for actions he took after Pearl Harbor. He set in motion a "sneak" attack and bombed a major industrial part of Japan with the Doolittle Raid. Not one person disagreed with it, or criticised the fact that innocent lives would be lost.

However now that we are seeing that generation die off and almost no exist today, we are now starting to see critics of almost every part our Country's actions in WWII. The sad part is that people are buying it. Especially today's generation of young men and women. The biggest debate that we are seeing, (and you will see more books and documentaries pop up on it I am sure), is the battle of Iwo Jima was not worth our war effort!

This got me going because I heard a Marine SGT. saying on a live phone call to a radio station last week, that he thinks the majority of the troops in Iraq would have been home last summer, if it wasn't for the media and all the atrocities that they bring with them to interrupt the military. That can be debated in itself, but I am not going to start that one, or take a side on it... I am merely just quoting his opinion.

What is our country coming to? :confused:

A conspiracy is like the crack on your plumber, its always big, its obvious, its uncovered within minutes of the start of trouble, even from a distance its dark, if you get to close it stinks and when you get to the end of it it always reveals the same thing and thats a load of sh*t.

Most conspiracies provide us with some mild entertainment on a saturday afternoon when theres nothing good on the tube and the weather is to bad to sit on the patio drinking a bear. But any conspiracies around this tragedy hold no entertainment value, rather they hold a cold and dank horror that will never change into something that we could ever be apethetic towards.

Speaking as someone who was at the Pentagon and who actually saw a "commercial jet" impact the southwest portion of the fortress, let me just say these conspiracy theorists are so full of crap that sh*t is coming out their ears. It's amusing fodder for the mindless (those incapable of understanding basic differences between a fortified concrete & steel structure and a glass tower), but it rates no further nor consideration by those possessing an IQ greater than 70. Ugh! Why don't these twits just stick to finding out who buried Paul?:rolleyes:

Anyway, here is what I observed that morning: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showpost.php?p=357122&postcount=8

riffjim4069 said:
Speaking as someone who was at the Pentagon and who actually saw a "commercial jet" impact the southwest portion of the fortress, let me just say these conspiracy theorists are so full of crap that sh*t is coming out their ears. It's amusing fodder for the mindless (those incapable of understanding basic differences between a fortified concrete & steel structure and a glass tower), but it rates no further nor consideration by those possessing an IQ greater than 70. Ugh! Why don't these twits just stick to finding out who buried Paul?:rolleyes:

Anyway, here is what I observed that morning: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showpost.php?p=357122&postcount=8

Thanks for your post-it's great to hear from someone who was actually there and knows first-hand that this conspiracy stuff is just BS. I think believing in this type of garbage fulfills some deep psychological need in certain types of people for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)