921 Bug - Screen Format

acruther

Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but my 921 has a strange bug. The format button works fine right after a reboot/unplug. However, after a day or so, it seems to just stop working. No matter how much I change it, it seems stuck (on stretch).

I suspect that it happens after a recording, but I have no proof. Anyone else with this issue?

This is a known--and frustrating bug. L212 was supposed to cure this problem. Oh well.

Boy.. I used to get this one all the time. Since 212 I have not seen it once. I also have not seen the amount of posts regarding this issue as I did with 211. Not sure if I would use the word a lot based on the reports I have seen.

Well, I'm the other way around - had my 921 for about 2 months and never seen it - I got the 212 update, and voila - I see it almost every day. It's moderately annoying - hopfully the workaround will solve having to unplug the sucker!

I have had my 921 for about a week. The only annoying thing so far is if you were watching a local OTA and had the box set to record something on that station, and you turned off the box. Once recording starts, you can't do anything until it's done.

The recording of local HD and picture quality is awesome !!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)