921 Just died

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
921 Just died - getting the runaround -E* doesn't care

Just got home from work and my 921 has a disk failure. This is my 4th 921 to die. I have had it. I am soooo PISSED off right now. Call Dish and all they can do is have Advanced tech support call me in a day or so. That means no TV on my 57" widescreen for the weekend. Aside from the fact that all I will get is another 921 waiting to break it is embarrasing

Wow - I just spoke the the Executive offices and they said they would replace my 921. I said I wasn't too happy with it since it would be my 5th so he put me on hold. When he came back he said that they may be able to make an exception and get me a 942. It would only cost me $250 extra and would be on a lease. What a deal. I am so friggin pissed. This just isn't right.

I can not stand the E.O. All of them are little whiny pricks who don't give a damn about the customer. These "exceptions" are they give is basically a fistful of sand in the eyes. So how did you like talking to Kristen or Judd? If your up for it, talk to their supervisor Josh. They should all be fired. They will tell you they will make a better offer and get back to you in a week. Then they won't call and won't return your calls. If you do get a hold of them, they say they worked out a new deal, much better for you. And it turns out to be the same damn deal you got the week or two before. I had my 921 die 2 weeks after I got it, they sure make a great product.

ANYONE WANTING ANY #'s FROM THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE, PM ME. GLAD TO MAKE THEIR DAY AND MAKE THEM DEAL WITH THEIR DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMERS! THIS IS FOR JOSH OF THE E.O.

I just spoke to the E.O. again a few minutes ago. The guy I originally talked to was Jim and he is off for the next couple of days. I spoke to "Ryan" and he said it will probably take 3 - 5 Days for them to make a decision on this so he would note in the account that I called and Jim would call me sometime when he gets back. If they do decide to swap out my receiver and send it ground then I will have to go without TV on my bigscreen in my family room for 2 -3 weeks. This is BS. Someone tell me why I shouldn't just switch to DirecTV? Do they have these problems?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts