921 New Software Spooling Now!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mark_AR

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
North Arkansas
My power light was blinking.

Downloading 13 of 30.......

I wonder if this new update is going to fix the OTA and FAVORITES bugs???

Both of my timers are recording at the moment.

Tuner 1 is recording CSI
Tuner 2 is recording one of the best fun shows on TV "MXC" :)

Guess I will have to wait til after the shows to see what I got. :)

Well so far it doesn't look promising. Got the Linux screen of death during the software installation.

Been stuck on the Booting screen for the lasat 5 minutes....

OK L184HECD-N is installed

Nope. Favorites are still screwed. Can't add locals.

I don't see anything so far that this update does.

I don't recall if you could create an OTA DVR event before, but I have one set up to fire at 9:30 for 30 minutes.

Menu-7-CREATE

2 of my OTA HD channels show up in the list, so I will try it and see if it works.

More to come.....

OTA will record as a manual DVR event, but you can't scroll through the guide and record any OTA programming that way. Same as before.

Maybe Mark/Scott can shed some light on the new software revision. To the average end user like me, it doesn't look any different. Will see if it is more stable as time goes on.

FYI- My 921 didn't see the L184 update. ????? Don't know why but I'm still at L182.

I wonder what else that CSR broke on my 921 besides messing up the smart card, this week. :(

Don Landis said:
FYI- My 921 didn't see the L184 update. ????? Don't know why but I'm still at L182.

I wonder what else that CSR broke on my 921 besides messing up the smart card, this week. :(

Did you reboot??

Like TahoeRob suggests. Do a hard reset. Hold down the power button for about 8 seconds.

It supposed to do the update if you just power off the receiver, then back on, but I've noticed that forcing a reboot works when nothing else will.

If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer! :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)