921 non subbed can I trade for 622

kst8dan

Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
I have a 921 that is not subbed. Does anyone know if I can trade it in on the 622 on 4/1. I could sub it again if I have to .

Thanks

Do you mean?

kst8dan said:
I have a 921 that is not subbed. Does anyone know if I can trade it in on the 622 on 4/1. I could sub it again if I have to .

Thanks

Do you mean that you are with Dishnetwork and have a 921 that is not currently on your account as an active receiver? If a customer, was the 921 on your account at some point and time? More info needed to get a good guess on this one.. Gerry

921 previously subbed

I have the 921 that is inactive but has been active on my account in the past. Does help? Sorry for the confusion.

Seen nothing on this

dishman007 said:
pretty sure it needs to active for at least a year so you can qualify for the dishin'
it up promo

I have seen nothing that indicates this! What i'm not sure of is whether the 921 needs to be active in the transition time. Call dish technical support (asap) and ask them the question. Don't call a CSR as you will be wasting your time and probably won't get the right answer anyway. If you need to activate it NOW in order to save $200 on the rebate for a 622 down the road, then I would think about doing it.. Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)