921's on E-bay allready

Wow, check it out. There's a Dish 921 up there with a Buy it Now price of $10.00

Oops, sorry, that's for the Haeger 921 soap dish.

The man is trying to make a buck...considering the supply/demand right now I don't blame him :) . Anyone remember when PS2 first came out? Those things were going for several hundreds of $$$. Same for the Panasonic RP82 a year or so back when it was discontinued (I have one--anyone want it? ;)) That's how we play the consumer game :twisted:

811 on sale on eBay

My 811 is on eBay and the bid is at $299 right now. Go check it out if you want a brand new 811 (2 weeks of use). Bid Bid Bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3068220111&category=32845&rd=1

Thanks![/url]

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up on this auction, since I am the one that jumped on the Buy It Now!

I really didn't want to pay that much for the receiver, but since it probably won't be February or later before I can get one through standard channels, this was the best option.

I will probably regret paying this much in just a couple of months, but at least I will get a couple of months of use out of it before then! The price we pay to be on the bleeding edge! :)

Steve

Re: Thanks!

b5lurker said:
Thanks for the heads up on this auction, since I am the one that jumped on the Buy It Now!

I really didn't want to pay that much for the receiver, but since it probably won't be February or later before I can get one through standard channels, this was the best option.

I will probably regret paying this much in just a couple of months, but at least I will get a couple of months of use out of it before then! The price we pay to be on the bleeding edge! :)

Steve

LMFAO!! :superlol:

Great MAKER! B5Lurker!

You've either eaten some bad Flarn, Spoo or have become drunk on Londo's private stash of Brivar'e! ;)

(for everyone else... sorry it's a private 'geek' joke). :D

Regards,
Spence

Re: Thanks!

b5lurker said:
Thanks for the heads up on this auction, since I am the one that jumped on the Buy It Now! I really didn't want to pay that much for the receiver, but since it probably won't be February or later before I can get one through standard channels, this was the best option. I will probably regret paying this much in just a couple of months, but at least I will get a couple of months of use out of it before then! The price we pay to be on the bleeding edge! :)

Don't feel bead. I came really close to jumping on it, too.

--- WCS

SpenceJT said:
Great MAKER! B5Lurker!

You've either eaten some bad Flarn, Spoo or have become drunk on Londo's private stash of Brivar'e! ;)

(for everyone else... sorry it's a private 'geek' joke). :D

Regards,
Spence

It must have been all of that Brivar'e that I was drinking last night, but the Flarn may have contributed too!

:D

Nice to see that some people can pick up on what my user names refer too, seems like I get more questions about what it means!

Steve

b5lurker said:
Nice to see that some people can pick up on what my user names refer too, seems like I get more questions about what it means!
Steve

B5-HD would be totally awesome. Hard to believe it was done on a Commodore computer way back when....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)