921's on E-bay allready

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow, check it out. There's a Dish 921 up there with a Buy it Now price of $10.00

Oops, sorry, that's for the Haeger 921 soap dish.

The man is trying to make a buck...considering the supply/demand right now I don't blame him :) . Anyone remember when PS2 first came out? Those things were going for several hundreds of $$$. Same for the Panasonic RP82 a year or so back when it was discontinued (I have one--anyone want it? ;)) That's how we play the consumer game :twisted:

811 on sale on eBay

My 811 is on eBay and the bid is at $299 right now. Go check it out if you want a brand new 811 (2 weeks of use). Bid Bid Bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3068220111&category=32845&rd=1

Thanks![/url]

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up on this auction, since I am the one that jumped on the Buy It Now!

I really didn't want to pay that much for the receiver, but since it probably won't be February or later before I can get one through standard channels, this was the best option.

I will probably regret paying this much in just a couple of months, but at least I will get a couple of months of use out of it before then! The price we pay to be on the bleeding edge! :)

Steve

Re: Thanks!

b5lurker said:
Thanks for the heads up on this auction, since I am the one that jumped on the Buy It Now!

I really didn't want to pay that much for the receiver, but since it probably won't be February or later before I can get one through standard channels, this was the best option.

I will probably regret paying this much in just a couple of months, but at least I will get a couple of months of use out of it before then! The price we pay to be on the bleeding edge! :)

Steve

LMFAO!! :superlol:

Great MAKER! B5Lurker!

You've either eaten some bad Flarn, Spoo or have become drunk on Londo's private stash of Brivar'e! ;)

(for everyone else... sorry it's a private 'geek' joke). :D

Regards,
Spence

Re: Thanks!

b5lurker said:
Thanks for the heads up on this auction, since I am the one that jumped on the Buy It Now! I really didn't want to pay that much for the receiver, but since it probably won't be February or later before I can get one through standard channels, this was the best option. I will probably regret paying this much in just a couple of months, but at least I will get a couple of months of use out of it before then! The price we pay to be on the bleeding edge! :)

Don't feel bead. I came really close to jumping on it, too.

--- WCS

SpenceJT said:
Great MAKER! B5Lurker!

You've either eaten some bad Flarn, Spoo or have become drunk on Londo's private stash of Brivar'e! ;)

(for everyone else... sorry it's a private 'geek' joke). :D

Regards,
Spence

It must have been all of that Brivar'e that I was drinking last night, but the Flarn may have contributed too!

:D

Nice to see that some people can pick up on what my user names refer too, seems like I get more questions about what it means!

Steve

b5lurker said:
Nice to see that some people can pick up on what my user names refer too, seems like I get more questions about what it means!
Steve

B5-HD would be totally awesome. Hard to believe it was done on a Commodore computer way back when....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts