922 = 942????

mopee3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
washington
Ok I am about to join the 922 crowd but I have a question?

Didn’t the 722s, which is now the 922, originally have dual tuners/remotes via TV1 & TV2 (not TV2/Sling)both HD?

What if Dish just took the 942 changed the GI, added sling, put in a bigger HD and will come out with the original 722s later, i.e. sling, dual tuners/remotes via TV1 & TV2 all HD.

Does anyone know if this will happen? Or will the 922 get two independent tuners accessible via 2 remotes like the 622/722 series?

What if the original 722s comes out and the 922 goes the way of the 942? Do I need to cancel my order for a 922, buy a 722k and wait for a true 2 accessible (not via Sling) HD tuner box.

What say you all

Moe

Judging by all the announcements at Team Summit this week, the 922 has a long happy life ahead of it.

Mark Jackson said it best, what the 922 is now is just the foundation and now that the founddation is laid its time to start building on top of it.

Look for lots of enhancements this summer.

Judging by all the announcements at Team Summit this week, the 922 has a long happy life ahead of it.

OK Scott, and thanks for what you do by the way, but the 922 still feels like a like the 942. I realize you can use sling to watch tv via sling from the 2 tuner but can you access the TV2 content like you can with a 622/722, or is this box designed to sling to computers, Iphones, etc.

Don't get me wrong I think that it will be a great receiver but I am looking for a HD dual tuner acessable via 2 remotes like the 622/722's. Will this be it?

Moe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts