922 Always on

griftnet

voomin till death
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2005
Uniontown,Ohio
Hey everyone, been a long time since I last posted. Well, got the new Vip922 and install went very well. Installer was great and checked my whole system and rewired some of it because it was not upto his satisfaction. Had to wait for a day for all the logos and the white screen to do its thing. All is well so far. I dont do all the things that everyone else does with EHD and stuff.

But does this thing always stay on with the front lights on. The first night they went out but since then they are always on. Is this normal?

I also had my other Vip722 remote working my Yamaha RXV750 very well and the new remote will only do very limited things... Power on, switch to one imput. Does anyone know if ther is a better one or do I have to wait. BTW the code that the 922 says is for my receiver does not trun it on or off.

Thanks for the help in advance.:up

Hey everyone, been a long time since I last posted. Well, got the new Vip922 and install went very well. Installer was great and checked my whole system and rewired some of it because it was not upto his satisfaction. Had to wait for a day for all the logos and the white screen to do its thing. All is well so far. I dont do all the things that everyone else does with EHD and stuff.

But does this thing always stay on with the front lights on. The first night they went out but since then they are always on. Is this normal?

I also had my other Vip722 remote working my Yamaha RXV750 very well and the new remote will only do very limited things... Power on, switch to one imput. Does anyone know if ther is a better one or do I have to wait. BTW the code that the 922 says is for my receiver does not trun it on or off.

Thanks for the help in advance.:up

The only one that should always be lit is the "TurboHD" in the top right hand corner. This may be a remote issue, maybe not. I use a Harmony remote and I didn't have to re-program anything for the 922. Works just like it did with the 722.

Have you tried to reset the 922, both a soft (pushing the reset button on the receiver) or a hard reset (unplugging the 922 from the wall)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts