Dish Home 100

mkstg1985

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 15, 2010
Springfield MA
I don't know if this has already been discussed but is Dish Home 100 still available on receivers because it is no longer shown on the Dish Network website as well as the interactive tv listings.

Also this is probably a dumb question but if Dish Home is still on will it work with the new 922 dvr since it uses a different user interface.

The interactive tv offerings is one of the reasons why I would like to switch to Dish Network from Directv.

Have you actually used the interactive features on DishHome? I can't imagine that would be a reason to change providers. It is really nothing to write home about.

Have you actually used the interactive features on DishHome? I can't imagine that would be a reason to change providers. It is really nothing to write home about.

Compared to Directv's Interactive offerings Dish is way better with three different gaming services while Directv only has one service and it runs terrible. Also I like the fact that Dish Network has interactive channels for a regular channel compared to Directv not having any. And that is only one of the reasons I would like to switch. I'm tired of the slow dvr and I think the User interface of the 922 is really nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)