922 beta Program

What worries me is that fairly simple things like timers aren't working properly, from the reports here. I would be very understanding if at this point new features like sling and the new remote or interface have issues but something as standard as timers really worries me.

What worries me is that fairly simple things like timers aren't working properly, from the reports here. I would be very understanding if at this point new features like sling and the new remote or interface have issues but something as standard as timers really worries me.

Talk about timing.

No update on fillling up my hard drive. Something happened to the timers again and I had to reboot the machine.

Hmm, 101% full? Sounds like the indicator isn't legit? Are all 227hrs real recordings or are some of them listed but not actually there?

Hmm, 101% full? Sounds like the indicator isn't legit? Are all 227hrs real recordings or are some of them listed but not actually there?

I'm pretty sure the recordings are all legit, not so much the indicator. I would go back and review the recordings and have to delete partial recordings. I'm not going to watch all of the recording, but I did pick some random ones and would fast forward through the entire recording.

I've protected all of the current recording and will now see if I can get more than 101%.;)

I'm pretty sure the recordings are all legit, not so much the indicator. I would go back and review the recordings and have to delete partial recordings. I'm not going to watch all of the recording, but I did pick some random ones and would fast forward through the entire recording.

I've protected all of the current recording and will now see if I can get more than 101%.;)

Lot's of times 101% is used to indicate full while 100% may mean a little bit of space i.e 99.8% rounded up. Let us know if you are able to get 102%.

Lot's of times 101% is used to indicate full while 100% may mean a little bit of space i.e 99.8% rounded up. Let us know if you are able to get 102%.

I protected all of the recordings and then set up a couple of timers. It allowed me to set them up and looked like it was recording, but they were not saved. Still 101%.

This is just a minor issue and one I can live with. I was playing with the unit this weekend and it does appear a lot more stable. If they get the EHD working and make the sling functionality better, I think they're close.

I'd still like to see a way to get the Harmony remotes to work.

On the last Charlie Chat, Charlie said hopefully before Christmas, but not before November 12. Obviously not official, but the best information that I'm aware of from anyone that would really know.

Probably not.

Two days in a row I got home and had to reboot the receiver in order for it to recognize the remote.
Yeah. I might have to pass for awhile on this one.
Still, announced in Jan and now October with all of the bugs you still have.
Does CE have 3 year old's writing code!? :)

When I reboot on this software it take a long time before you get a picture, you get the red Dish Logo screen, then it goes black and stays black until you have satellite signal again.

In the past after the red logo screen you would see the 1 of 5 screen and see it count up to 5.

They need to bring that back as I actually thought mine died as it took over 10 minutes before I had picture the first time I rebooted it after getting the new software.

When I reboot on this software it take a long time before you get a picture, you get the red Dish Logo screen, then it goes black and stays black until you have satellite signal again.

In the past after the red logo screen you would see the 1 of 5 screen and see it count up to 5.

They need to bring that back as I actually thought mine died as it took over 10 minutes before I had picture the first time I rebooted it after getting the new software.

Agree.

This also makes the third day in a row that the remote wouldn't communicate with the receiver until I rebooted.

Slingbox or 922

Quick question please... I am debating on whether to purchase a slingbox solo now or wait until the 922 is released. Any guesses on when that would be and costs involved? I have been with Dish for a few years and have 2 722's that I love. I can get a slinbox solo for 149.99 from amazon.

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work on these boards

Dugan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)