922 didn't record timers set!

pnd4pnd

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 11, 2006
today after getting the unit i set up timers for fast forward and grey's anatomy and nothing recorded....

also if i go to daily schedule, i see a whole bunch of listings for shows i did not set timers for....

any ideas on these??

thanks,
eric

Same thing happened here. First thing I did was setup 20 timers. I noticed a few programs that recorded were the wrong programs. I also noticed that the upcoming recordings were going to be wrong as well.

My time was off by three hours. After searching through the menus for a time setting, I reset the box with the red button on the front. 922 booted up with the right time now.

Went back to my timers, and noticed they were still set to record the wrong programs.

Deleted my timers and re-created them. Everything seems to be working as it should now.

I'd bet your guide times were screwed up. this seems to be common right after the initial install. If you did a hard reset prior to setting up the timers...I bet you'd have avoided problems.

same problem, I reset the box and deleted all the timers and re-did them, will see. But second day I set timers for stargate, And it never even started recording? Nothing there. I did notice on thing, If you look at the timer somehow it showed user 2 set the timer up, other timers showed user one?
I have a fring recording that shows on the DVR but nothing recorded and I cannot delete the icon??
That timer showed user 2 as well?? ODD. A lot of bugs on this thing so far. Love the idea, and the menus etc. hope it is updated to fix bugs soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts