922 dying?Hey, folks.

jimw

Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
Fredericksburg, Tx.
Hey,folks. Think my 922 is a goner. t only plays for about 10-12 mins. then quits. I unplug, replug & reset; it comes back on only to repeat same activity. Have not had any problems with this receiver until now.

I guess I'll go with a hopper & joeys if necessary. Currently, I can receive two cities for my locals, San Antonio & Austin. I've been advised if I change ANYTHING with Dish I will lose one of them believe it's S.A.) Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks, Jim

Cant confirm about the locals. If the hopper is your main receiver you will pay the DVR fee + $7 for each joey.

I had a 922 and I had it replaced once and it was great, but the hopper made me switch and I'll never look back.

Might TRY to move any recordings to an EHD. Maybe one by one? The Hopper will play them.

Maybe if you removed the cover and blew a fan on the guts to buy some time?

Are you receiving both cities from Dish? Or 1 from Dish and ota and the other ota only? Te later is my situation. Rochester is my locals from Dish, but I can get both Rochester and Syracuse NY via my ota antenna and the ota modules on both my HWS's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts