922 keeps losing timer schedule.

Dead silence from dish on this thread.

If you can send me your account information I can submit the issue to the engineers for them to take a look at the issue but I need to provide them with very specific details and the more accounts I can provide with the issue the better.

Weather outages and "No Information Available" in guide will cause timers to not fire but if you are not effected by either of these then I will need to get your reported. Thank you!

Another strange timer issue. I have the series "shameless" and the new series "house of lies" set to record new episodes on Sho-E 318. In the daily schedule it shows both scheduled but if you go to next Sunday, they aren't listed. In the timer schedule option for each show the guide data is only populated up to Friday? Yet they are in the program guide. Deleting and recreating them seemed to fix this but I hope my timers aren't about to be corrupted again.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Another strange timer issue. I have the series "shameless" and the new series "house of lies" set to record new episodes on Sho-E 318. In the daily schedule it shows both scheduled but if you go to next Sunday, they aren't listed. In the timer schedule option for each show the guide data is only populated up to Friday? Yet they are in the program guide. Deleting and recreating them seemed to fix this but I hope my timers aren't about to be corrupted again.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

You might have too many events. If you have too many events it stops adding new ones (skipped programs count as an event). As you get closer to the date events that were skipped fall off the list and then it will have room to add more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)