922 Pics

There is an IR Receiver in the box. They even told us this in training at Team Summit.

Actually now that I am getting use to the remote and screens the keypad is not much of an issue anymore.

There is an IR Receiver in the box. They even told us this in training at Team Summit.

Actually now that I am getting use to the remote and screens the keypad is not much of an issue anymore.

That's great news! My issue is not so much with the touchpad, but rather being forced to use another remote. I only want to use my Harmony remote and I suspect there are others with universal IR remotes that feel the same way.

That's great news! My issue is not so much with the touchpad, but rather being forced to use another remote. I only want to use my Harmony remote and I suspect there are others with universal IR remotes that feel the same way.

Great news indeed! i wasnt gonna buy one if it didnt have IR, as i also use a harmony, this is now awesome.

the best feature of the 922 is the search feature

100_0322.JPG

100_0323.JPG

100_0324.JPG

100_0325.JPG

100_0326.JPG

100_0327.JPG

Great news indeed! i wasnt gonna buy one if it didnt have IR, as i also use a harmony, this is now awesome.

My hopes aren't up too high though. Just because they included an IR receiver, doesn't mean they'll use it. Can any of you testers confirm that you can use an IR remote with the 922?

With my current setup, I control the whole system with the Harmony One, and my wife has DISH IR remotes for each receiver that have, incidentally, volume control of the AV receiver as well. This limited control from her two remotes (one for 622, one for 722) does not un-sync the system from the Harmony.

Ideally, I'd like to keep this control by just swapping my 622 for the 922. At which point, I'd program the Harmony to control the 922, and I'd set her current 622 remote to control the 922 (or I might just give her the 922's remote if IR and RF can be used simultaneously).

IR is not enabled currently. They want us to use the touchpad remotes.

Well that bites! I own one ViP622, and lease a second one. I can honestly say that I will not be purchasing or leasing a 922 until the IR is enabled. I can use the universal remote of my choice (Harmony 880) with it.

When I click most of these pictures, I get a black box with an X in it...if I click that, I get a fullscreen with an X in it.

Well that bites! I own one ViP622, and lease a second one. I can honestly say that I will not be purchasing or leasing a 922 until the IR is enabled. I can use the universal remote of my choice (Harmony 880) with it.

I wouldn't get upset yet, this is just the testing stage. I too have a Harmony, but not worried about it controling the 922 until 1) it's out & 2) I can afford it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts