922 Subscription Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sonyajon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 15, 2009
New Mexico
Thanks for your time in reading this.
We need some help on this one

Had A sub with Programming Center now for several years. Each year when we re-new our channels, there is always a problem. This year is no different. Called Programming Center and talked to the nice lady about it.
The problem this year steadily was getting worse and now my sub channels say We need a subscription to watch. The nice lady at Programming Center said she would discuss this with Tim and call back. She did and said that Tim said to call Sky-Vision.

Unit is only about 7 ears old.
The unit will take re-hits through WEBSAMS, has DC lights.
I have a Manhattan slaved off of it and can watch channels on 105 no problem 85% quality on the Manhataen and 99% on the 922

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem?

If the battery has died and there was a power interruption then the Unit ID has been lost. IF that happened then the unit will not accept hits. Go into the menu (Option 6-5) and check if the Unit ID is still there. If it is then check your Trip Count (She should have had you do that). There is a max number and if it's reached that number the unit will need a Master Reset. I'm looking through my documentation but have not found what that number is yet.

If the battery has died and there was a power interruption then the Unit ID has been lost. IF that happened then the unit will not accept hits. Go into the menu (Option 6-5) and check if the Unit ID is still there. If it is then check your Trip Count (She should have had you do that). There is a max number and if it's reached that number the unit will need a Master Reset. I'm looking through my documentation but have not found what that number is yet.

Hi JeepGuy Thanks for helping

The unit is still accepting hits tried again 3 times this morning,

Then I would suspect they're not sending the right codes to your receiver and re-hitting isn't going to do anything. Call them and escalate it as far up the ladder as needed until you find someone who actually knows what they're looking at and can fix it.

Then I would suspect they're not sending the right codes to your receiver and re-hitting isn't going to do anything. Call them and escalate it as far up the ladder as needed until you find someone who actually knows what they're looking at and can fix it.
Let me see if I can get Tim the owner Thanks

Confirm your ID number matches the # on your websams acct,it should as you are getting hits.
Go to Options 6 0 5,right arrow to Diag C,what is the last number on line 3 (mine is +14.0) ?
Now right arrow to Diag G,what is the 5th # on line 1,if it's 1920 that's probably your problem.
Are you getting the music channels ? You should get them subscribed or not.

Confirm your ID number matches the # on your websams acct,it should as you are getting hits.
Go to Options 6 0 5,right arrow to Diag C,what is the last number on line 3 (mine is +14.0) ?
Now right arrow to Diag G,what is the 5th # on line 1,if it's 1920 that's probably your problem.
Are you getting the music channels ? You should get them subscribed or not.
Hi WayLew,

Here's what We have
Music Channels are just fine
Receiver ID matches
Diag C = +12.0
Diag G = 1706

Not sure what this means Thanks

Hi WayLew,

Here's what We have
Music Channels are just fine
Receiver ID matches
Diag C = +12.0
Diag G = 1706

Not sure what this means Thanks
Well everything is good there,so I don't know what might be causing the problem.
Have you tried unplugging the unit and let it sit for a minute or 2,then plug it back in and let it reboot ?

Just Finished doing this, tried Monday and Tuesday also
Did a re-hit, went to 5
Guide is loading
But still no subs, says I need a subscription

Called PRC again, not sure what they did but all is working, thanks to all for helping

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts