9300 Now A&E

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DS0816

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 24, 2006
I like this Test channels things. I think A&E, NGC, and DSC in HD all look good. Here's hoping, if HD channels aren't launched before this coming weekend, that there will be a preview of TBS, HGTV, and FOOD in HD. Bring it all on!

factorial

Sep 23, 2007
I have Discovery on 93001. Looks nice. 93000 is black, but I talked to my dad and he's seeing A&E HD. I'm in LA and he's in Minneapolis. When testing, can parts of the country not recieve the signal?

anhmduk

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 1, 2006
So. Cal
I have Discovery on 93001. Looks nice. 93000 is black, but I talked to my dad and he's seeing A&E HD. I'm in LA and he's in Minneapolis. When testing, can parts of the country not recieve the signal?

I am in LA area and seeing both channels A&E and Discovery

titicaka21

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 30, 2007
I am getting a searching for signal on 9301 and gray screen on 9300 they were both working fine this evening. They must be doing something.

Siguy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Sep 8, 2007
Had all the test channels before. Now both 498 and 9300 are black. I assume it's Directv screwing with things, but it sure worries me that some people are still getting 9300 and I'm not.

*mad_professor*

SatelliteGuys Family
Supporting Founder
Aug 9, 2004
Covina, CA
Earlier today I was watching NG and all of a sudden, it went to some cheap music and a slide saying they were having technical difficulty. Then the program came back. I lasted about 15 seconds.

It was like watching TV 30 years ago.

blakesnake00

Sep 18, 2007
ok here goes i have 5 hd rec. (4 regular hd rec. and 1 hr20-700) thats the one im having problems with,just watched 9300 +01 on the reg. rec. they work great but on the hr 20 searching for sat signal on 498,i do not get the congrats. message as i did on the other ones ,i did the red botton reset i unhooked the power , i even unhooked my local ant. and did another sat. set up still nothing oh i also only get zeros on the 103 sat transponders any help at all directv said i was all good to go last week but i am not thank you in advance love the forums

Natron44

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 1, 2007
Twin Cities
Figures.... just now I got a "technical problems" page on 9300 - lasted about 10 seconds, then right back to The Sopranos.

DWDYEM2001

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 3, 2007
I am getting "Channel not purchased (721)" on 9300 right now. :mad: I really want to watch some HD NFL network. That's the one channel that I am really excited for. Anyone know why am I not getting 9300? I do have the Total Choice Premier package with NY HD Locals.

9301 is showing up "Paid Programming" right now. Some cheesy infomercial is playign right now @ 3:46 AM in HD (lousy quality)...

I am in Northeastern, Pennsylvania. This is crap. When is Direct TV launching these new channels already?? :confused: What happened the the September 19th rumors. Direct TV says "by the end of the year" on their website.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)