942 And Tv2

warper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
1) I am looking at 942 for 2 rooms. I was told that the remote for TV2 would go from second floor to first floor and about 30 feet away. Can anyone confirm doing this.

2) Will TV2 get all the channels that the TV1 (HD) gets. For instantce will it pass all my Local hd channels to tv1. Will it display the HD channels (Dish HD and Voom) on TV2?

Thanks much

warper said:
1) I am looking at 942 for 2 rooms. I was told that the remote for TV2 would go from second floor to first floor and about 30 feet away. Can anyone confirm doing this.
The remote intented for the second room is a (RF) UHF remote and can travel 100-200 feet through walls.

warper said:
2) Will TV2 get all the channels that the TV1 (HD) gets. For instantce will it pass all my Local hd channels to tv1. Will it display the HD channels (Dish HD and Voom) on TV2?
OTA locals will be displayed on TV1 only. You can record an OTA HD program and TV2 can view that recording but not live. TV2 should get all satellite channels and previously recorded programs but understand that TV2 only displays it at SD (analog) quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)