955Q Questions

I just got a 955Q. How do I switch to TV from satellite without doing a rescan every time I change tuners?

Same way you switch to a different satellite channel. Hit the Page + button, then the Blue button, then select your local channel bouquet. Within that bouquet, will be your local channels.

'Bouquets' are your Favorite channels, saved to a list. Doesn't matter if they're satellite or OTA.

Reactions: norman881
There's likely a few other ways to do it, but that's the way I like it, and think it works best.

I make my Bouquets right within the OpenwebIF screen, and copy channels over to them as needed, or rearrange them in order I like. However, that doesn't allow you to change channel names. Once they are in a Bouquet though, you can change the name on the receiver itself. When you are in a particular bouquet, hit the MENU button. You'll see all sorts of options appear...

I have a different question about the 955q. Is it just me or does anyone else have an audio noise issue with this dongle? I have 2 of them and they both have some kind of noise hash riding on the audio. I have 2 osmio4k's and the same thing happens on the other osmio4k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts